The Flying 15 insurance scheme 2016/17
The 2016/17 Flying 15 insurance scheme for Members will be run by UKGlobal, which has provided insurance for UKFFA Members for over 20 years, and is the main sponsor of our National Championships.
The 2016/17 insurance package features significant premium and cover benefits, including:
- New-for-old cover on sails, covers, masts, spars and rigging
- No Hitchlock & Clamping Condition
- Minimum premium of £70* for lower value craft
- Multi-craft discount of 10%
- Ability to insure non-Flying 15 craft
- 10% discount for new customers
*For Flying 15 craft with value under £1,000 and with 3 years No Claims Discount. Excludes Insurance Premium Tax
For more information please download the 2016/17 Flying 15 craft insurance brochure below.
To obtain a personal quote for your craft, please contact UKGlobal on 01883 333 512 OR download and complete the Statement of Fact and email a copy to Jerry at [email protected].
Did You also know that UKGlobal can offer cover on a multi craft basis even if your second craft is not a Flying Fifteen
DOWNLOAD A 2016/17 INSURANCE SCHEME BROCHURE
DOWNLOAD A CLAIM FORM
DOWNLOAD A STATEMENT OF FACT FORM